Spinal Dynamics of Wisconsin delivers outpatient physical therapy services with a comprehensive focus on spinal pain and dysfunction. We care for spines – all day, every day. Within our spine care niche, we offer specialty programs for scoliosis (including the Schroth method), motor vehicle accident, worker’s compensation, and sport-related spine injuries.
Body Dynamics, a division of Spinal Dynamics, delivers sports and extremity-focused physical therapy. Elite and recreational athletes turn to us for a therapy approach that incorporates the specific needs of the sport-minded person. We also apply our positive attitude and results-oriented programs to patients facing work or every day functional limitations.
We want to be your resource
We are proud of our excellent working relationships with more than 200 physicians who refer to us each year. They rely on our expertise and collaborate with us to help problem-solve their most complex cases. We are honored that many physicians turn to us for their own care, and the care of their colleagues, friend, and family.
Many of our patients have had physical therapy elsewhere before turning to Spinal Dynamics or Body Dynamics. Why? Because we’ve become recognized as a resource for “leaving no stone unturned.” This means we see patients who:
- Are “trying everything” before surgery
- Have had surgery but need help managing residual problems
- Have normal diagnostic testing, like x-ray and MRI, but still have pain or limitations and may be uncertain about what direction to take next
We help identify the “non-structural” or “dynamic” source of pain and help each patient develop an individualized treatment plan specific to his or her unique needs.
Our clinic is conveniently located near Mayfair Mall in an easily accessible office building in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
Why Choose Us?
We are committed to:
- Working with intensity, passion, and tenacity
- Exploring options, thinking outside the box
- Fostering an environment of energy in our clinic
- Working collaboratively with physicians and other health care providers
- Challenging one another with continual learning
In 2006, the Milwaukee Business Journal named Spinal Dynamics one of the area’s Great Places to Work.