Clinically Excellent Therapists Focused on the Spine
Spinal Dynamics is the Milwaukee area’s premier private physical therapy clinic dedicated to spine care.
- Our staff has passion for and expertise in spine therapy
- We continually evolve our treatment techniques to be creative and progressive.
- We provide an optimal balance of hands-on manual therapy, exercise and education
- We devote a full hour of one-on-one time with a therapist -- for every patient, every visit
Many physical therapy clinics care for a full range of patients. At Spinal Dynamics, we focus exclusively on the spine. Our continuing education is spine. Our fellow staff treat spine. We have our hands on backs and necks every day. We know it. We love it. And we are excited to use our knowledge to serve you.
Who sees us?
Our services are suitable for anyone with spinal pain or dysfunction:
- for new diagnoses or acute conditions
- for chronic conditions or conditions that are not responding to current treatment
- as the primary source of spinal intervention
- as a supplement to an overall treatment plan
- after spinal surgery
Our wide range of services includes:
- Soft tissue and joint mobilization techniques
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Pain control treatments using electrical stimulation and ultrasound
- Home electrical stimulation units (such as TENS)
- Cervical and lumbar traction, including home units, and inversion table treatment
- Core spinal stabilization exercises, including Pilates mat and reformer training
- Posture analysis using radiation-free DIERS formetric scanning, as well as digital photography
- Work posture evaluations and recommendations for desk ergonomics
- Posture improvement tools such as lumbar and cervical rolls, braces, and taping
- Screening for gait and other biomechanical issues that may be affecting the spine
- Leg-length discrepancy evaluation and issuing of necessary heel lifts
- Supportive devices such as sacroiliac belts and lumbar braces
- Taping techniques for muscle facilitation, relaxation, or joint stability
- Home exercise tools such as Swiss balls and foam rolls
- Relaxation and breathing strategies
- Digital recording for biomechanical assessment and/or individual home exercise plan
- TMJ (temporo mandibular joint) dysfunction evaluation and treatment
- Evaluation of musculoskeletal cause or contribution to headaches
- Repositioning techniques to balance inner ear structures that influence BPV (benign position vertigo)
- Exercise-based program for adolescent and adult scoliosis
- Physical therapy services for pelvic floor dysfunction
- Products available for purchase
One of our key philosophies is education, which means you will clearly understand your condition and have confidence in your therapy plan.