Information for Referring Practitioners
If you want your patients to thank you, send them to us . . .
Spinal Dynamics of Wisconsin, along with our Body Dynamics division, has earned the trust of leading physicians and other referrers across Southeastern Wisconsin. We are pleased to serve as a physical therapy resource for you
If you’re a primary care physician, we offer . . .
- Active treatment options that complement your primary care
- Early intervention for acute injuries
- Input on differential diagnosis based on clinical evaluations
If you’re a specialist, we offer . . .
- Rehabilitation approaches that enhance your specialty
- Consultations that help contribute to your clinical decision-making
- A resource to fully explore conservative strategies prior to surgery
- An effective supplement to interventional pain management
If you are a chiropractor, we offer…
- Physical therapists that will work collaboratively with you
- Services for patients needing time-intensive stabilization exercises
- Interventions that are positive adjuncts to chiropractic care
If you are a coach or trainer, we offer. . .
- Excellence in sports and exercise biomechanics
- Goal-oriented therapy that drives improved performance
- A resource to assist you in safely returning your athlete to sport
If you are a worker’s compensation case manager, we offer . . .
- Therapists who respect your range of customers: insurer, employer, patient, physician
- Therapy that is directed toward the goal of full work capabilities
- Proactive and ongoing communication
If you want ease of referral, we offer . . .
- Central location
- Early morning and evening hours
- Insurance verification service
We know you want expertise, so we offer . . .
- Experienced therapists specializing in spine or extremity
- Multiple subspecialty therapy programs for unique patient needs
- Optimal balance of manual and active therapy
- Creative options using our ongoing continuing education
You deserve distinctive therapists that reflect well on you, so we are . . .
You value a trusted colleague, so we are . . .
If you’re a health care professional who wants additional information about our practice, please call Cindy Marti, president, at 414-302-0770.
Additional Information of Interest to Referring Physicians:
Using FCE's to Objectively Monitor Progress
- Referrers vidw FCE's to determine usefulness Read More>>