Scoliosis Open Gym
Does your daughter or son need a way to stay consistent and motivated with their scoliosis home exercises over the summer? Spinal Dynamics & Body Dynamics of Wisconsin will be offering a special weekly open gym to help our patients to keep up with their scoliosis management program.
One of our resident scoliosis experts, Meg Gogin, MPT, will direct open gym on Fridays from 11:00 a.m. until noon beginning on June 16, 2017.
Participants will be able to:
- Check in to make sure they are performing their exercises correctly
- Use all of our equipment, including ladders, bands, rollers, and more
- Experiment with new exercises to advance their home program
- Answer questions about exercises and scoliosis
- Socialize with others with scoliosis for motivation and support
Interested in learning more? Chat with your PT to determine if this would be a good fit for your child. You can also call our office at (414) 302-0770 or send our front office an email for more details. Each open gym session will cost $25. We require preregistration to ensure that there is enough equipment for all participants.
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from Indiana University, 1996
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy from UW-Madison, 2000
- Certified in the Schroth Scoliosis Rehabilitation Method, 2007
- Lab assistant for Barcelona Scoliosis Physical Therapy School.
- Completed the Scientific Exercise Approach to Scoliosis (SEAS) Accreditation Program, 2012
- Specific interest in foot orthotics, scoliosis, vertigo treatment, and spinal and lower extremity conditions.
- Certified in dry needling techniques through Myopain Seminars.
- Unique golf expertise in collaboration with her husband, Dan Gogin, PGA